Call for Abstract
5th International Conference on Preventive Oncology, will be organized around the theme “Navigating life by overcoming cancer barriers”
Preventive Oncology 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Preventive Oncology 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Oncology, branch of medicine, deals with the precaution, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. Cancer survival has improved as a result of 3 main parts including improved precaution efforts to scale back exposure to risk factors (e.g., tobacco smoking and alcohol consumption), improved screening of assorted cancers (allowing for early diagnosis) and enhancements in treatment method.
Cancers area unit usually controlled through discussion on multi-disciplinary cancer conferences where medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, and organ specific oncologists gather to search out the simplest potential method for a private patient considering the physical, social, psychological, emotional, and financial standing of the patient. The primary priority of oncologists to stay updated with relation to the most recent advancements in oncology, as changes in management of cancer are quite common.
- Track 1-1Medical oncology
- Track 1-2Radiation oncology
- Track 1-3Surgical oncology
Cancer prevention is action taken to scale back the chance of obtaining concerned in cancer. This includes maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding exposure to best known cancer-causing substances, and taking medicines or vaccines to prevent cancer from developing.
- Track 2-1Lifestyle changes
- Track 2-2Diet & Cancer
- Track 2-3Vaccinations
- Track 2-4Natural Therapy
- Track 2-5Psychological & Social Aspects
Cancer Science could be a broader space that has virtually each branch of cancer research and therapy. Previously Cancer was termed as a deadly disease, however currently with a development within the cancer research the situation has modified. It’s a huge success in the cancer research field. There are various therapies invented now to treat and diagnose the cancer. Preventive Oncology Conferences expresses its effort to jettison the cancer from the globe.
- Track 3-1Carcinogenesis
- Track 3-2Molecular Targeted Therapies
- Track 3-3Surgery and Laparoscopy
- Track 3-4Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Track 3-5Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Track 3-6Chemotherapy
- Track 3-7Cell, Molecular, and Stem Cell Biology
- Track 3-8Genetics, Genomics, and Proteomics
- Track 3-9Drug Discovery and Delivery
- Track 3-10Clinical Research
- Track 3-11Natural Therapy and Acupuncture
A cancer cell grows out of control. In contrast to normal cells, cancer cells avoid signals to prevent dividing, to specialize, or to die and be shed. Growing in an uncontrollable manner and not able to identify its own natural boundary, the cancer cells may outspread to areas of the body where they do not belong. Preventive Oncology Conferences articulate the evolutions in the cancer science field.
- Track 4-1Oncogenes
- Track 4-2Tumour Immunology
- Track 4-3Tumour Biology
- Track 4-4Tumour Progression
- Track 4-5Carcinogenesis & Mutagenesis
- Track 4-6Tumour Cell Interactions
- Track 4-7Cancer Cell Pathology
Cancer has differentiated nature in regards to the organ specificity. It has its distinctive characters; the basic processes that cause cancer are similar in all forms of cancers. Based on the cancer location in the organ body, it is named as Organ defined Cancers. The various types of cancers are as follows
- Track 5-1Head & Neck Cancer
- Track 5-2Thyroid Cancer
- Track 5-3Pancreatic Cancer
- Track 5-4Brain Cancer
- Track 5-5Cervical Cancer
- Track 5-6Prostate Cancer
- Track 5-7Blood Cancer
- Track 5-8Lung Cancer
- Track 5-9Skin Cancer
- Track 5-10Bone Cancer
- Track 5-11Kidney Cancer
Metastasis is a pathogenic agent's outspread from an initial site to a different site within the host's body; the term is typically used when refers to metastasis by a cancerous tumor. Newly pathological sites, then, are metastases (mets). It is basically distinguished from cancer invasion, which is direct extension and penetration by cancer cells into neighbouring tissues.
- Track 6-1Metastatic Symptoms
- Track 6-2Pathophysiology
- Track 6-3Organ Specific Targets
- Track 6-4Diagnosis & Management
- Track 6-5Multimodal Therapies
A cancer biomarker cites to a substance or ongoing process that is indicates the presence of cancer in the body. A biomarker may be a molecule secreted by a tumor or a unique response of the body to the presence of cancer. Genetic, epigenetic, proteomic, glycomic, and imaging biomarkers need to be used for cancer detection, prognosis, and epidemiology. Ideally, such biomarkers can be examined in non-invasively collected bio-fluids like blood or serum. Preventive Oncology Meetings gives dynamic interactions about the contribution of biomarkers towards cancer therapy.
- Track 7-1Imaging Biomarker
- Track 7-2Clinical Biomarkers
- Track 7-3Genetic Biomarkers
- Track 7-4Predictive Cancer Biomarkers
- Track 7-5Molecular Biomarkers
- Track 7-6Cell Free Biomarkers
Cancer is a genetic disease activated by excessive of DNA mutations and epigenetic alterations that leads to uncontrolled cell proliferation and neoplasm formation. Mutation occurs continuously in the body, still it can able to correct most of the mutations. So, it will not be possible to cause cancer with one mutation. Generally, it takes numerous mutations in a lifetime of a body to cause cancer. That’s the reason elder people have cancer, as they have had multiple chances for mutation. Cancer science Meetings explores the new ideas and techniques of cancer therapy.
- Track 8-1Oncogenes
- Track 8-2Proto-oncogenes
- Track 8-3Cancer predisposition
- Track 8-4Tumour Suppressors
- Track 8-5Genetic Cancer Syndromes
- Track 8-6Genetic Counselling & Testing
Screening tests can help to find cancer at an initial stage, before identifying the symptoms. Diagnostic testing of cancer includes the tests performed by a pathologist to confirm the cancer stage, tumor size, infected area by the tumor, etc. Oncology Conferences provides a podium to bring forward the novel therapies for cancer.
- Track 9-1Sigmoidoscopy
- Track 9-2Colonoscopy
- Track 9-3Nuclear imaging
- Track 9-4Screening test
- Track 9-5Benefits of screening
- Track 9-6Angiogenesis Inhibitors
- Track 9-7Synthetic Lethality
- Track 9-8Risks of screening
- Track 9-9Molecular Diagnostics
A biopsy is a medical procedure usually done by a surgeon, an interventional radiologist, or an interventional cardiologist concerning extraction of sample cells or tissues for scrutiny to determine the existence of a disease. Biopsy is of two categories, the excisional biopsy, which the affected tissues or cells are removed completely and the incisional biopsy, which some sample is extracted from the affected area for diagnosis. Oncology prevention Conferences paves a way towards a break-through in cancer research field.
- Track 10-1Excisional biopsy
- Track 10-2Incisional biopsy
- Track 10-3Liquid biopsy
- Track 10-4Stereotactic guided biopsy
- Track 10-5Fine needle aspiration
There are different methods for cancer treatment. The treatment lies on the location, Stage and grade of the cancer. Bone Marrow transplantation is a therapy that takes place in case of leukaemia lymphoma and myeloma. Radiation therapy in which the patient is treated with the ionized radiations which destroys the cancer cells. Chemotherapy, where anti-cancer drugs are used to treat the cancer. In Cancer Immunotherapy, the immune system is trigged to treat the cancer. Oncology prevention Therapy Conferences are an endeavour to procure mastery in cancer research field.
- Track 11-1Gene Therapy
- Track 11-2Molecular Targeted Therapies
- Track 11-3Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Track 11-4Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Track 11-5Chemotherapy
- Track 11-6Radiation Therapy
- Track 11-7Biomarkers in cancer detection
- Track 11-8Immunotherapy
Targeted cancer therapy is finest therapies in treating cancer among the various finest therapies, in which cancer cells are treated by targeting and inhibiting the specific molecules which are need for the tumor progression. It can be done by molecular medicine. It’s better than the usual chemotherapy, which only hinders the uncontrollable tumor growth. Cancer Conferences reveals the broad range of knowledge of targeted therapies for treating the cancer.
- Track 12-1Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies
- Track 12-2Small Molecule Drugs
- Track 12-3Tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Track 12-4Hormone Therapies
- Track 12-5Implications of Targeted Therapy
- Track 12-6Targeted Cancer Therapy & Health Economics
Stem-cell therapy is to treat or prevent a disease or condition by using of stem cells. Bone marrow transplant is most broadly used stem-cell therapy, but some therapies derived from umbilical cord blood are also in use. Research is in progress to develop various sources for stem cells, as well as to apply stem-cell treatments for neurodegenerative diseases and conditions such as diabetes and heart disease, among others. Preventive Oncology 2020 acts as a podium of gaining knowledge about the new inventions in cancer stem cell therapy.
- Track 13-1Stem Cell Research
- Track 13-2Cancer Stem Cells
- Track 13-3Stem Cells and Tumours
- Track 13-4Stem Cell Transplantation
- Track 13-5Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Track 13-6Cord Blood Stem Cells and Cancer
Radiation oncology is a medical speciality which involves the controlled use of radiation to treat cancer either for cure, or to reduce pain and other symptoms caused by cancer. Radiation therapy which is also called radiotherapy, is the term used to explain the actual treatment delivered by the radiation oncology team. Oncology Conferences discloses the innovations in cancer therapy field.
- Track 14-1Localized cancer
- Track 14-2Breast cancer
- Track 14-3Metastatic cancer
- Track 14-4Ovarian cancer
- Track 14-5Prostate cancer
Surgical oncology is a field of cancer care which focuses on using surgery to diagnose the stage and treatment of the cancer. Surgical oncologists can also perform palliative surgeries to help control pain, increase patient’s comfort level and manage cancer-equivalent symptoms and side effects.
- Track 15-1Trans anal Endoscopic Microsurgery
- Track 15-2Robotic surgery
- Track 15-3Reconstructive surgery
- Track 15-4Laparoscopic cancer surgery
- Track 15-5Cyto reductive surgery with HIPEC
- Track 15-6Sarcoma surgery
Tumour immunology explains the interconnection between cells of the immune system with tumour cells. Understanding these interconnections is essential for the development of new therapies for the treatment of cancer. Cancer Therapy Conferences inculcates the best knowledge of the therapies and treatments in the cancer field.
- Track 16-1 Cancer Specific Antigens
- Track 16-2Tumour Immunogenicity
- Track 16-3Antitumor Immune Response
- Track 16-4Tumour Elimination`
- Track 16-5Cancer Immuno surveillance
- Track 16-6Cancer Immunology and Chemotherapy
- Track 16-7 Cancer & Viruses
Drugs showed good results in animal body, when used in cancer patient of less tumor burden, it was not so effective. In such cases the tumor burden can be initially reduced by cancer surgery and chemotherapy, this is called as adjuvant therapy. Cancer prevention Conferences gives a perception about the new strategies emerging in cancer therapy.
- Track 17-1 Tumour Targeting Strategies
- Track 17-2 Hormonal & Biological Agents
- Track 17-3 Cancer Drug Targets
- Track 17-4 Clinical Trials
- Track 17-5 Anticancer Therapeutics
- Track 17-6Preclinical Models for Drug Evaluation
- Track 17-7 Research and Analytical Methods
The alternative medicine for cancer is given for the cancer patients as an alternate to the existing therapies. Among some of therapies the Massage therapy have showed some good results but on temporary basis. Other therapies like supportive psychotherapy and hypnosis shows weak results. Preventive Oncology Conferences helps to analyses the concurrent ways in cancer therapy.
- Track 18-1 Gerson therapy
- Track 18-2Acupuncture
- Track 18-3Integrative Medicine
- Track 18-4Dietary Supplements and Herbal Remedies
- Track 18-5Biologic Treatments
- Track 18-6Meditation & Yoga
Metabolomics is one of the sciences in systems biology, which is global assessment and authentication of endogenous small-molecule biochemical (metabolites) within a biological system. Metabolomics deals with study of the chemical fingerprints left by a metabolite during metabolism. In cancer cells, it will be very useful to study the metabolite for drug development. Many inventions are being made in cancer metabolomics, one of them is the non-invasive authentication of metabolic biomarkers from the fluid of the body of cancer patients.
- Track 19-1Tumour cell proliferation
- Track 19-2Genomic Studies
- Track 19-3Cancer Genome Atlas(TCGA)
- Track 19-4Genomics Tools
- Track 19-5Metabolite Pathways
- Track 19-6Metabolic Technologies
- Track 19-7Data Interpretations
- Track 19-8Metabolomics as Biomarker
Tumor virology which deals with the specific virus infections and cancer, oncogenes, tumor suppressors, oncogenic cofactors, disruption of innate, adaptive immune responses, latency, viral mimicry, piracy of cellular regulatory genes, genomic instability and role of non-coding RNAs in viral pathogenesis. The main purpose of this research is to develop viral vectors for human cancer gene therapy and to progress vaccine strategies for treatment of viral-associated cancers.
- Track 20-1Viral Mimicry of genes
- Track 20-2Principle investigator
- Track 20-3 Viral Therapy
- Track 20-4 Viral associated Cancers
Cancer nanotechnology deals with nanotechnology concerned with the application of both nanomaterials (such as nanoparticles for tumour imaging or drug delivery) and nanotechnology approaches (such as nanoparticle-based theranostics) for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Track 21-1Nanoparticle packages
- Track 21-2Energy absorption and radiation
- Track 21-3Laser ablation
- Track 21-4Active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Track 21-5Passive Tumor Accumulation
- Track 21-6Active Tumor Targeting
The people who are associated with taking Special care of cancer patients are oncology nurses; this can be termed as oncology nursing. The oncology nurses will provide counselling to the cancer patients. Cancer nursing study is to improve the expansion of the nursing vocation. It’s an exclusive course of medical education which gives both theoretic and practical training to make them as nursing care experts. Cancer prevention summits will create a new revolution in cancer science and cancer nursing field.
- Track 22-1Nursing Education
- Track 22-2Nursing Management
- Track 22-3Nursing Law
- Track 22-4Clinical Nursing
- Track 22-5Critical Care
- Track 22-6Continuing Nursing Education
The already existing treatments in cancer treatment are severely related to many side effects and are highly poisonous, which will reduce the quality of life. This integrates the invention of novel approaches in cancer treatment. Cancer immunotherapy is the most important approach, in which the activation of immune system occurs for the treatment of cancer. Traditionally the Cytokine therapy considered as a backbone of immunotherapy. The vaccines like peptide vaccines, tumor cell vaccines, immune cell vaccines, cancer vaccines are appraise as a novelist finding in cancer field. The adoptive cell therapy in hematologic malignancy is deliberated as a new practice for cancer therapy. The molecular cancer therapy is also a novel approach in cancer treatment. Tumor Immunology plays an major role in verdict of new discoveries for cancer therapeutics. Preventive Cancer Conference expresses its effort to combat cancer.
- Track 23-1Cancer Epigenetics
- Track 23-2Molecular Profiling Techniques
- Track 23-3New Biologics & Vaccines
- Track 23-4Chemical Proteomics
- Track 23-5Combination Strategies in Immuno oncology
- Track 23-6Novel Biomarker Discovery
Estimations are that in 2018, 18.1 million new cases of cancer and 9.6 million deaths occur globally. Almost about 20% of males and 17% of females are yet to get cancer at some point in time while 13% of males and 9% of females will die from it. Cancer mainly caused by both internal factors (such as hormones, inherited mutations and immune conditions) and environmental factors. The major lifestyle factors include alcohol, tobacco, diet, obesity, infectious agents, environmental pollutants, and radiation increase the mortality of cancer.
- Track 24-1Alcohol and Tobacco
- Track 24-2Diet and Obesity
- Track 24-3Environmental pollutants
- Track 24-4 Radiation
- Track 24-5Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Track 24-6Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Track 24-7Tumor Molecular Profiling
- Track 24-8 X-ray
- Track 24-9Nuclear Medicine Imaging
The case reports give thorough details about the diagnosis, treatments and further follow ups and the demographic profiles of the cancer patient. The literature review of other patients can also be present in a report for the reference. The case reports in cancer metastasis plays an important role for treating the affected patient. In another way, it also makes a good cancer therapy database which will be useful for education and research. The cancer pathogenesis and its effects can also be represented in a case report. The case report acts as anecdotal evidence, which is considered very personal. Statistical sampling of patients can also be present in case report for reference. It is termed as a patient history, which is more helpful in case of cancer.
- Track 25-1Unexpected/Unusual Conditions
- Track 25-2Rare Surgical Condition of a cancer case
- Track 25-3Novel Surgical Procedure
- Track 25-4Adverse Effects